Sunday, November 4, 2007

In the Dark of Night on Halloween!

Halloween is one of the scariest days of the year, and also one of the best. I love Halloween because it allows you to dress up as anything you want and become that for the day. I also love the Halloween season. Watching scary movies, picking out your outfit, putting up decorations, and pumpkin picking adds to the hype and excitement of the day to come. I also love Halloween because each year my whole family goes pumpkin picking. It is a lot of fun because we usually go to a big pumpkin patch, and there are usually a bunch of old, rotten pumpkins. We throw and kick the pumpkins at eachother and become a big mess. Although this sounds immature, it is a lot of fun. I like watching the adults act like children for once. After pumpkin picking, we go to my Aunt's house and carve out the pumpkins. I usually watch scary movies around Halloween too. Some of my favorite Halloween movies are "The Exorcist", "Misery", "Casper", or basically anything that is scary. I also like to watch the Charlie Brown special every year. This Halloween was fun, even though I didn't get much candy. I can't wait until next Halloween!

No comments: