Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Movie Summaries and Reviews

Since I enjoy movies so much, I figured I would write about my favorites, giving a summary about each and telling what each means to me. I feel movies are a great way to escape from your life. You can forget about your troubles and get immersed in the "life" of another. Movies are also extremely entertaining and informative. Movies take up a big part of my life which is why I decided to write about this topic. For example, the movie American History X really opens your eyes to racism and how useless it is. Since the movie is so extreme it really gets the point across. Now when I say I will be writing about movies, I do not mean crappy ones such as the ones made today, for example movies like Hostile and the Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. These movies are jokes and complete crap. These movies shouldn't even be on the big screen, but they make these movies cause they know that idiots will go and see them. I will be writing about the good movies. You may say what makes a movie good? Isn't that a matter of opinion? The answer is yes and no. When watching a movie, you have to know what to look for. Character driven plots are what make a good movie, not gore and violence. Movies that you can relate to are also ones to look out for, not ones where everything turns out perfect in the end. Since I enjoy writing about movies so much, this will be the topic of my upcoming blogs.

No comments: