Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas!

When I hear Christmas I think of many things. I actually like the Christmas season better than the actual day. I love decorating my house and cooking before hand. On Christmas Eve, we all go to my father's mother's house. All of my cousins are usually there, and we eat fish and open our presents. After that we go to midnight mass. Even though this might sound immature, I love going to mass so late at night. After mass, we all go back to the house and watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I love spending time with my family because we don't get to do it enough. On Christmas day we all go to my aunt's house on my mom's side. We basically do the same thing we do at the grandmas, except with different people. This day is also extremely fun. The day after is horrible though. I hate waking up and realizing that it's all over, but it is worth it for the fun I have.

No comments: