Monday, December 10, 2007

Ouija Boards

Ouija Boards are boards with the alphabet, numbers 1-10, and the words yes, no and goodbye. This is sold as a boardgame to children as old as seven, but is this really an instrument children should be playing with? I have had a first hand experience with one of these "toys" that turned me away forever. Me and my friend were really bored one day and took the Ouija board into a cemetery. This was really stupid and I will acknowledge how stupid this was. Anyway, we went into the cemetery and sat down among the tombstones. We started asking questions, and at first the board didn't work. When my friend asked the board for a sign that something was there, a tree branch broke. This might sound crazy but this actually happened. We were a little scared but thought this was amazing at the same time. My friend then asked the board if it was good or bad. I thought my friend was moving the triangle but I could feel the force it was moving and I am pretty sure he wasn't! The board answered "my name is fred". It then said "i am evil". I have never ran faster than I have that day. Ever since then I will never pick up a Ouija board again. I truly think it is an instrument of the devil, and can only bring bad fortune.

No comments: